I don’t often write
love stories, but there’s a good one in my new book, Yankee Reconstructed. And
I’d love for you to read it.
So my Valentine’s Day gift to you is a Kindle copy of the
book for less than a dollar. Yes, you can get it, this week only, for $.99, which is as low as Amazon will let me
set the price. Click on the cat below to order.
I’m hoping you say “I love you” back by supporting me and my
book. Here’s how you can do that:
- Visit my website and sign up for my newsletter,
so you don’t miss the latest announcements about what I’m writing.
- Buy the book – a copy for yourself or to pass
along to someone you love.
- Tell your friends about the book. Leave a
comment on Facebook or Twitter, or comment on my blog.
- Talk to your local
librarian or bookstore owner about the book.
- Write a short review and post it on Amazon and
Goodreads, so that other readers can read about how much you loved it.
- Send an email and tell me what you have done to help spread the
word. I'd love to hear from you.