I am thrilled to announce that I have been chosen as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger award - nominated by author Helen Hollick. It is the first award I've had for Blogging - thank you, Helen!
According to the rules, I must now tell you seven things about myself - so I'll tell you seven things you probably would not read anywhere else!
1. We're celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary next week.
2. I used to direct a church choir.
3. But I really wanted to sing in Broadway musicals.
4. I've always had a cat (or 4).
5. But I secretly want to be a Leader Dog puppy raiser.
6. I started grad school in my 40s and landed a tenure-track position at a top-rated college at the age of 50.
7. Cinnamon makes me sneeze.
I now have to select seven blogs to pass the award to. I read these every day and find them informative, entertaining, and inspiring in many different ways.
If one of these blogs is yours, please send me your e-mail address so I can award you your badge as "A Versatile Blogger."