I haven't managed to write more than 800 words of the last three chapters of Damned Yankee. Writer's Block still reigns. But otherwise I've been very productive. Here's what I accomplished in the last 24 hours:
- Finished the re-write of A Scratch with the Rebels, including a final proofreading
- Arranged to have that manuscript professionally formatted, paid for that service, and shipped it off to the formatter.
- Went out to dinner
- Had a good night's sleep
- Sent off a bunch of emails to folks I had been putting off
- Went to the bank
- Went out to lunch
- Spend too much money in Staples
- Cleaned off my desk
- Emptied the trash
- Sorted all our receipts for 2013 taxes
- Figured out how to print 250 name tags for an April Lions Conference
- Planned a September vacation
- Cleared all e-mails and Facebook postings
Now what am I going to use as an excuse?