In The Second Mouse Gets the Cheese, I made recommendations about useful software and valuable sources of free publicity. Here's what I wrote about a website called BookBuzzr (and no, that's not a typo!)
Here's another example of why I find them so useful. Several days ago, I had a request from the managers of BookBuzzr to do an interview about my best-selling book, Beyond All Price. These are the questions they asked:
1. Could you tell us a little bit about yourself?
2. Describe your book ‘Beyond All Price’ in 30 words or less.
3. What was the hardest part of writing your book?
4. What books have had the greatest influence on you?5. Briefly share with us what you do to market your book?
6. How do you spend your time when you are not writing?
7. What are you working on next?''
If you'd like to read the answers, the interview has gone live on http://www.freado.com/users/interview/23109/carolyn-schriber and also on their blog http://www.bookbuzzr.com/blog/author-interviews/