This seemed so appropriate for Easter weekend that I have borrowed it from Deb Larson at ACME AUTHORS LINK,Thursday, April 5, 2012.
"Spring is here and so is Easter! The Easter Bunny is one funny dude, hopping around hiding colored eggs for children to find and enjoy. His philosophy on life is pretty awesome too. No matter your age or attitude, the Easter Bunny has the solution to living a good life:
Here's a few lessons in life from the Easter Bunny:
- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There's no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
- Good things come in small, sugar-coated packages.
- The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
- To show your true colors, you have to come out of your shell.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey!
May the joy of the season fill your heart ~ and may you never be a rotten egg!
God Bless You!
Til next time ~