Here are a few more ideas from The Blogging Bookshelf. Try these to make your blog more attractive.
• Add or remove pages from your navigation menu(s).
• Update the copyright date in your footer.
• Add or remove other things to your footer.
• Sketch ideas for a new logo.
• Examine your tagline. Does it accurately convey what your blog is about? Is it ambiguous at all? Should you add some keywords to it?
• Find new social media icons for your blog.
• Rearrange the widgets in your blog’s sidebar(s), or get rid of widgets if necessary.
• Go and take a better avatar photo of yourself.
• Browse theme/skin/design directories, either to use or just to get ideas.
• Try out a new theme on your blog.
• See how your blog looks in different browsers.
• Spend some time just looking at the design of your favorite blogs. What are some good ideas you can steal borrow?
• If your theme/design allows it, try a different color scheme on your blog.
• Plan out what posts you’ll be writing and publishing in the next week/month.
• Do some keyword research using the Google AdWords Keyword Tool (free) or Market Samurai (not free). This is useful both for coming up with blog post ideas and for deciding what exact keywords to use for a topic you’re going to write about.
• Brainstorm a big list of something. This can be post ideas, new blog ideas, product ideas, or anything else.
• Plan a contest on your blog. What will you give away? How will you promote it? How will you choose the winners?
• Create and/or analyze your goals.
• Make a list of blogs you want to guest post on.
• Make a list of guest post ideas.
• Plan out what you’re going to do tomorrow.
• Make a list of your favorite blogs in your niche. Make it a goal to personally connect with the person behind each blog.